Our very own Dr. Scout may be coming to a town near you! Dr. Scout will be out and about over the next few months; leading cultural competency trainings in many states, speaking on an all Trans pride panel, in Philly at the Trans Health Conference , co-writing an LGBT Health Research Textbook, at the Netroots Nation Conference and many other places.
So, over the next few months, if you happen to see Dr. Scout, take a picture with him and post it to your (and your organization’s) Twitter and Facebook page! And, when you post your picture, we will send you a free gift!
Here are the rules:
- Take the perfect selfie with Dr. Scout
- Post the picture to Facebook and/or Twitter
- If you are posting to Facebook make sure to tag us (@The Network for LGBT Health Equity) in your post.
- If you are posting on Twitter make sure to tag us in your Tweet (@lgbthlthequity)
- Also please use the #’s:
- Once you have posted we will send you a direct message (Twitter) or message (Facebook) to get your mailing information and send you some sweet swag!
Now that you have your rules, here’s the list of events to catch Dr.Scout:
June 10: DC to NIH speaking on a pride panel
June 12-13: Philly for TransCon
June 14-15: Pittsburgh Author Meeting on LGBT Health Research Textbook
June 16-20: Denver – National Jewish Hospital for quit line staff
July 10-14: San Diego Phoenix Group cross-disparities meeting
July 15-20: Detroit for Netroots Nation Conference 2014
July TBD: St. Louis
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!
Congrats To Two of Our Winners Charles and Kira